The International English Language Testing System is the most popular English Language proficiency test for global migration and higher education. The test is devised by one of the experts to assess the full range of the English Language skill necessary for success in a new job or study abroad.
Test is categorized in two:-
- General IELTS and
- Academic IELTS
IELTS Academic is for the aspirants willing to study abroad, and is divided into four modules, which are described below.
The test is of 30 minutes and 10 minutes are given extra for transferring answers to the answer sheet. The candidates are tested on recorded conversations and monologues.
The test is of 60 minutes in which students are tested on reading passages with tasks, text from books, journals, diagrams, factual to discursive and analytical, text from descriptive and graph and newspapers. It includes comprehension paragraphs, fill in the blank, true false and other types of questions.
The test is of 60 minutes, which comprises a task 1 of 150 words in which includes one of the mentioned, describing tables, graphs, charts, diagrams. The task 2 includes writing a short essay of at least 250 words.
Speaking test is 11 to 14 minutes. In this test, candidates are put through face to face interviews, there are three types of questions that are asked, introductory or short questions, speaking on a familiar topic for at least 2 minutes and discussion questions.
General IELTS also has similar modules, the only difference lies in the writing task 1, which is a letter writing in at least 150 words. The letter can be formal, semi-formal or informal. The test is preferred by the people willing to migrate to a foreign country.
Why choose us?
We have hired IELTS trainers that are well-versed with the IELTS patterns. Every aspect of the exam is taken into account, which includes, grammar, coherence and cohesion in paragraphs, speaking and writing vocabulary and task achievement. We are preferred because of the following reasons:
- Trainers are certified and have rich and varied experience
- We offer flexible batch timings
- Regular doubt clearing sessions after completion of every module on daily basis
- Special tips & Tricks class every week
- Daily two cabin-interviews for speaking practices
- Weekly mock tests to make sure regular evaluation of student performance
- We believe in small batch sessions to make sure individual students are given due attention
- State-of-the-art infrastructure
- Complimentary weekly classes on grammar and vocabulary
- Digital classes equipped with audio-video and interactive sessions